Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School!




We sure enjoyed our first summer in our new home. The kids we busy playing out side, riding bikes, jumping on the tramp, and swimming.
It seemed as though our home was always full with friends! I love it!

This school year started our wonderful! Kira and Squire have adjusted well to their new school, Lindon Elementary. Kira is in the fourth grade and is excited because we hear she has one of the best teachers in the school. Squire started first grade and was so excited to be eating school lunch. He calls himself the school lunch kid!

Kassidy and mommy started at a new school. I got a new job at a private school, Kids Village, as the history teacher working about 27 hours a week. And Kassidy is thrilled because she is in the kindergarten class there, she's a kindercarrot. She is loving it and loves to eat lunch with mommy in the kitchen, a perk to having your mommy with you. It was a difficult decision for me to make to stop doing preschool in my home, but it was a great job opportunity for me. It is very flexible and they work well with moms, and I could still be with Kassidy. But I still think of my preschool kids often and love them so much. I was able to cut back at The Children's Place to one night a week, and I love being home more at night. It was a great decision for my family and I love the Kids Village environment. Hopefully the rest of the school year continues to run smooth and we have fun!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

You did a good job on your blog entry! Although we see each other often and talk on the phone a lot it is fun to see what I miss!

Colby and Hilary said...

It's about time!!! I can't believe how big they all look. Isn't Kira still a newborn and I am still twelve?! I can't believe how fast time goes. So cute!!

Robby and Christy said...

Hey Tiffany! Welcome to the blogging world. It will be fun to keep up on the happenings at your house via your blog.

Astrid said...

Hey Tiffany, I found you through a little expertise blog stalking! HOLY COW I can't believe how big Kassidy is!!!! (and Kira and Squire) You just barely had her after I started working at TCP. And oh my goodness, she and Kira basically look like clones of each other. SO CUTE!!! Send me an email at iluvmarc@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog reader (if you want!) :)

Jill said...

Hi Tiffany! I found your blog through Marilee's. Your kids are so cute. Since I don't see you very often, I hope you don't mind if I check in on your blog now & then. If you want to get to mine, just email me at baileybug05@gmail.com & I can get you an invite.

Chelsi said...

cute pictures! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world.

Rod & Kathy said...

Tiffany, We are so happy that you have the blog so now we can see how the kids are growing and keep up with their activities. We love you all.h

Lindsey said...

Wow, you're kids have grown up- it's shocking how that happens!!I really am so excited that we will be able to keep in touch this way.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Welcome to the blogging world cuz!! We love you guys! I'll send you an invite to our blog...our blog is private.